Thank you for your
interest in becoming a sub-contractor for Northeast Express
Transportation, Inc. We have offered quality
transportation service to our customers for many years.
In order to ensure a continuation of this quality service,
all of our independent contractors must supply
NEXT with the
- A completed sub-contractor application (click
- A signed background check release form (click
- A copy of your current drivers license
- A copy of the registration of the vehicle you will
be using to complete your NEXT route
- A copy of your current certificate of insurance
- A driving history from the Department of Motor
- Each sub-contractor is required to take a drug test.
The test will cost you $25.00.
This will be refunded to you in your first commission
check pending a negative drug test results.
- Each sub-contractor MUST have a cell phone with them
at all times while on route.
You are required to keep
NEXT informed of any changes in your cell
- If you are to be driving a vehicle where a medical
card is required, NEXT
must be given a current medical card copy
- All sub-contractors are required to be in uniform.
This will be explained to you
- All sub-contractors sign a one-year contract with
The terms and conditions of this contract are
clearly stated within the body of the contract.
- You must have established yourself as a business
entity. You must provide proof in writing that this has
been done. Commission checks are issued in company name.
you require additional information, please call us at (800)
e-mail Donna Hammond at
Employment Application ( Page I & II)
Employment Background Check
Above files are in Adobe Acrobate's PDF format. You need
Adobe Reader in order to view them
Download Adobe Acrobat